What We Can Offer
• Responsible for communication email, and support paperwork tasks;
• Search and centralize relevant business events for internal communication to management;
• Assist in logistics needs for/ during conferences, seminar, events, other internal events as requested
• Foster cooperation and relationships with business partners, professional bodies, universities and industrial zones
• Create and edit content for internal communication;
• Coordinate marketing plan execution for HCMC office under the supervision of the Marketing manager;
• Deliver monthly report and budget tracking to report to Marketing Manager;
• Administrative support.
• Bachelor degree of Commerce (Marketing), Bachelor of Business (Marketing) or Bachelor of Professional Communication, Foreign Language;
• Skills requirement: information & statistics analytical and reporting skills, excellent writing and communication skills, time management/organized, result oriented, proactive and thorough, creative
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Proficiency in graphic and video editing tools such as Photoshop, AI, InDesign, Adobe Premium is preferable
• Good written English and communication skills
• Experience in administrating social media channels such as Facebook fan page, LinkedIn or Instagram is plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email as the following documents:
Cover Letter in English; CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any).