What We Can Offer
The Marketing executive is supporting the development of the brand image and performance through excellent execution of the marketing mix.
Key responsibilities :
- Initiate and monitor consumer insights, market developments and competitor understanding
to use as input for future brand planning.
- Develop and implement brand plans and consumer engagement activities to achieve the
- Evaluate the category potential and launch new products
- Responsible for the on-line brand image by developing a content strategy and through day-
to-day management of the brand website & social media touchpoints.
- Develop the brand 's digital performance via on-line campaigns, SEO, SEM, KOL,...
- Develop brand content on retailer websites
- Execution of in-store merchandising like branded displays, pos material, catalogue,...
- Coordinate with sales team the brand activation (events, promotions, demo,..)
- Responsible for creating and producing Vietnamese user guides, sub-labels,..
- Coordinate the warehouse operations to add user guides & sub-labels to imported goods.
- Analyze and report the brand sales performance in the different channels
- Reporting on digital impact using Google analytics, Facebook insights,...
- Manage and optimize the brand A&P budget.
- Experience required:
+ 1-2 year experience in a marketing role
+ Ambitious graduate can be considered
+ Professional experience with social media and E-com
+ Proficient in Microsoft Office
+ Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Job essentials:
• Strong communication skills
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Strong action and field orientation
• Affinity with premiumness
Language(s) required: English (very good) – Vietnamese (mother tongue)