What We Can Offer
This is a high-growth position in which you will be fully responsible and accountable for researching, proposing ideas, planning, managing, and implementing all marketing activities across social channels, with opportunities to improve your communication skills and grow.
Clear career path definition and the opportunity to advance quickly.
1. Project management:
- Actively research information related to assigned projects, tracking competitors' social media activities, and proposing ideas for project completion with differentiation.
- Primarily responsible for project/communication campaign planning and execution on social channels, email marketing; lead partnership activities with an active attitude toward achieving the best results.
- Handle implementation/execution independently by clearly communicating and coordinating with suppliers outside the Navigos Group, as well as with cross-functional teams within the Navigos Group (consultant, designer, digital, finance, legal, etc.).
- Monitoring campaign progress, evaluate and propose for solutions of improvement.
- Must have an overall perspective on each assigned project for anticipated benefits and drawbacks, and propose an effective working process.
- Other tasks upon requirements.
2. Marketing materials and content development:
- Participate in brainstorming ideas, or actively doing reseachs to propose content direction, content pillar for creating engaging, and informative brand content which will be used for email marketing, market reports, partnership event topics, and other channels as Facebook, LinkedIn, and website.
- In charge of creating content for marketing materials which will be used for sales support seasonally (catalogue, brochure, presentation, etc.) in both English and Vietnamese.
- Collaborating closely with the design team to develop creative proposals and materials that adhere to brand guidelines and improve in a creative manner.
3. Digital marketing knowledge and hands-on experience
- Familiar with digital tools, with experience on social media channels such as Facebook, Google Ads, and Email Marketing.
- Responsible for payment process and coordinate with Legal, Financial and Accounting department for completing paperwork on time.
- Having at least 2 years experience and above. With marketing for B2B experience is a plus.
- Good at both speaking and writing in English for persuasive English content or professional working emails.
- Demonstrated ability to plan in detail for assigned Marketing projects/campaigns and excellent project/campaign management abilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and communication.
- Knowledge of digital tool and technique.
- Open minded and willing to learn on new things. Results and solutions oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude, creativity, and initiative.
- A professional, hardworking, and ambitious individual.
- Ability to think critically, outstanding presentation abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of social media and web analytics is a strong plus.