What We Can Offer
- Build and maintain the school's reputation and image as a premier International School in Hanoi
- Increase the ISPH brand awareness through different digital platforms, generate leads, and increase student enrolment in the Vietnamese and non-Vietnamese communities.
- Provide a market overview and input that contributes to the ISPH Marketing & Admissions strategy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage the school website, coordinate with the designer and web developers in the process of developing and maintaining the website. Monitor, report, and analyze web performance; propose & implement changes if needed.
- Manage school’s social media channels including content and photos/videos as well as give assistance to prospective parents through these channels.
- Work closely with teachers to write blog posts, articles, and social media posts.
- Work closely with designers to produce designs for social media, in-out school events, merchandise, school decorations, and other printing materials like brochures, leaflets, and flyers.
- Work with video agencies, photographers, printing vendors, and other suppliers to produce marketing materials.
- Work with advertising agencies (SEM, Social media ads, newspapers, digital frame,…) to generate leads through both online and offline platforms.
- Assist in conducting market research projects, and utilize the data obtained to help determine current marketing effectiveness, and to assist in formulating future marketing schemes.
- Research and acquire innovative new channels to drive quality leads and get a better conversion rate.
- Any other duties and projects as may be reasonably required by the line manager.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in Vietnamese in English.
- Ability to take photos and videos for events.
- Ability to design and edit videos in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, or Canva is an advantage.
- Be a flexible, enthusiastic, and responsible person.
- Be able to network effectively and make contacts.
- Be able to show initiative and common sense.
- Should have an understanding of how schools operate.
- Should be proactive, positive, approachable, and well organized.