Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position will be working with the team on marketing tasks by following direction set by Marketing Manager with instruction and guidance from Marketing Supervisor.
This position support the team to build and maintain the relationship with our guests, both current and potential guests.
This position would need to support in planning for launching new services, marketing research, communication with promotional partners, retaining our loyal guests and support in to promote our services including rooms, F&B, entertainments and others on all channels, which including brainstorming, preparing and organizing events.
This position is required to work closely with our sales team and design team in order to respond to this “everyday changing” market.
This is a full time position and the duty hours will normally follow our office hours, however, may be requested to work at out of office hours when running or preparing events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support in development on Online Marketing and Mobile Marketing, maintain on offline marketing
• Support in creating ideas for advertising/promotion/events
• Support in organizing and holding event/promotion
• Support in building and maintaining the brand
• Carry out Market research
• Support in building marketing plan
• Preparing and support in advertising
• Maintaining relation with existing partners and seeking for potential new partners
• Maintaining relation with existing guests and explore for new market
• Arranging sponsorship
• Monitoring and management on marketing materials
• Follow instruction and tasks allocated by superior
• Perform other marketing related duties when require
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Media Communications
- Research and Behavioral Studies
- Business Management
Skill: Language skill: Must speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace– English and Vietnamese.
- Analytical skill
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- Creativity and flexibility
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Influencing and negotiation skill
- I.T. literacy
- Organizing and planning.
Experience: 2 years of relevant pre-entry working experience would be preferred, candidate with experience of sales, customer service, or public relations may also be considered with priority. Candidate with knowledge on photography, photoshopping and/or basic design will also be considered with priority.
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age: 22 to 30 years old
- Appearance: Good Looking
- Personality: Active, open, enthusiasm at work, cheerful, honest, hardworking and punctual.
- Monthly service charge
- 13 month salary
- Development opportunities
- 1 meal per full shift