Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Create budgets and allocate resources to effectively execute the approved PR Marketing plans.
- Collect, synthesize, analyze, and evaluate market data and insights from customers, and provide recommendations and proposals.
- Monitor, analyze, evaluate, and report on Marketing activities, suggesting improvements and enhancements.
- Manage and be responsible for communication channels directed towards parents and students. This includes activities such as press releases, website content development, managing forums, and maintaining fan pages on social media.
- Manage the company‘s image and maintain the consistency of its brand identity.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Demonstrate a profound comprehension of the British education system and the International Baccalaureate (IB) education programmes
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing assuming similar positions, preferably with international schools.
- Proficiency in all 04 English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and effective time management
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Effective leadership.
- Creativity, proactiveness, and self-motivation.
- Negotiable, competitive salary;
- Insurance plan according to the law and a separate Vingroup health insurance package;
- Incentives on Vingroup’s services;
- Promotion and self-development opportunities;
- Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and challenging international education environment;
- Chances to learn and grow by working with the world’s leading educators.
4. HOW TO APPLY: Please leave your application information below, together with a CV in English.
Brighton College Vietnam places safeguarding of its pupils as its highest priority and as such references will be taken up before interviews and the successful applicant will be subject to appropriate qualification checks and police checks as to their suitability to work with children. Appropriate safeguarding and safer recruitment questions will form part of the selection process.