Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
PSBC is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team on a quest to provide new and exciting beer options for Vietnamese consumers.
Since we started 7 years ago, we have steadily built up a range of core brands that are sold locally in our 5 taprooms and over 600 outlets throughout Vietnam and internationally including Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and USA.
We are now at an exciting stage in our development as we look to expand our presence in Vietnam and internationally with most of our marketing targeted through Social Media channels.
PSB would love to hear from interested candidates who love beer, a challenge, and want to create a craft beer culture for one of the biggest beer drinking nations in the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fully in charge of all marketing activities for all business units.
• Create and foster relationships to successfully implement and promote self-created events from start to finish;
• Direct promotional efforts in both in-house of the Taprooms for such as event concessions, catering services and in the outlets of Wholesale.
• Explore non-traditional marketing opportunities for the facility and its events
• Coordinate team efforts with other departments to implement marketing ideas/tasks; promote positive attitude and company principles within department and facility
• Ensure marketing activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
• Lead a team of at least three team members and take fully accountabilities for all team activities.
• Developing short and long term strategic insights and opportunities from trend drivers and analyses.
• Monitor and report on the productivity of marketing plans and projects and evaluating return on investment of different marketing campaigns;
• Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner & participate in annual budget Plan/ update cycle.
• Create and execute innovative and effective marketing campaigns, concepts and strategies to drive sales, exposure and virility including ads, social media campaigns and website content.
• Identify key trends and tools in performance marketing and social media marketing in order to develop effective CRM/Digital approaches.
• Develop and implement full year and monthly Digital Marketing Plan across digital channels ( Social Media, Paid Channel, SEO, Website, KOLs, Hot communities) to achieve the business goals and high ROI;
• To develop and implement digital marketing strategies based on the company's various and evolving products and services including SEO, SEM, PPC, etc)
• Research and explore new Online Digital Marketing Platform & Consumer Application as well as measure cost effectiveness
• Effectively manage marketing, advertising and promotional activities to achieve short and long-term business objectives; including revenue, sales, profit and market share targets.
• Monitor and manage marketing activities within budgeted constraints, and prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
• Oversee the development of collateral, including fliers, newsletters, websites, digital signage content, posters, leaflet, and email blasts in close coordination with the team;
• Oversee day-to-day digital marketing program, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Website, Trip advisors, Facility Email Program, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
• Track, analyze and compare event sales information to provide real time event sales reports and financial projections for future events;
• Negotiate advertising and media-related sponsorship agreements; communicate regularly with media partners to maintain cooperative, positive relationships;
• Oversee event day activities including but not limited to: pre-event or on-site promotions, meet and greets and media.
• Fully in charge of building traffic and awareness of the brand Pasteur Street Brewing Co. to wider target audiences.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience of the Food and Beverage retail sector in Vietnam.
• Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Vietnamese
• Have a can-do attitude
• Be genuinely interested in the Vietnam beer market
• Able to create a social media strategy and execute this
• Convert marketing plans into executable commercial plans that drive revenue and profitability.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, upwards and downward
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, experience in ecommerce is an advantage
• Strong analytical skills to use reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords and sales data to create reports