Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A vital role that delivers comprehensive digital marketing programs which drive consumer awareness, engagement, sales & loyalty for OPTIMAL365 chiropractic clinic. The role includes working closely management teams to drive our business and marketing objectives. The job scope includes digital media & campaigns management all digital and offline channels including Social, Web, App, eCommerce partners, SEO/SEM, database marketing, O2O and display advertising campaigns.
* Key Tasks:
- Support the effort to accomplish Optimal365 mission of being a leading Chiropracic brand in Vietnam. Applicants execute the Annual Marketing Calendar on budget and per KPIs.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Google, Facebook…)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook…to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc…)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc…)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Together with the Department of Sales, R&D researches and improves, develops new products according to the development orientation of the Company and the needs of customers.
* Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of Annual Marketing Plan Key Objectives
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly and Project Based reports submitted on time and per template agreed
- Revenue growth (TC & AB)
- Brand Health Indicators (Customer Segment Growth, U&A, Customer Feedback)
- Database size
* Knowledge of:
- Marketing strategy & execution
- Business Strategy
- Marketing research
- New product development
- Product management
- Strategic partnership management
- Database management and marketing
- Industry knowledge –Hospitality Industries
- Budgeting & Financial Concepts
- Performance Management
- Public and Community Relations
- Digital Marketing
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3 years+ in Marketing roles, preferably in retail.
- Good Microsoft office, Facebook and other social media platform knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Actractive salary: 30mil + 1% Revenue
- General health insurance packages.
- Professional, dynamic working environment