Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will also create a work environment that encourages teamwork, commitment & success. This will involve supervising, motivating, advising and helping a team of unique individuals with different backgrounds along with collaborating with Sales & Academic department.
We do care much about our customers’ experiences & that’s why the Marketing Manager will be also reponsible for boosting the experiences of students on both online & offline sides. Potential Candidate will be able to be promoted to the position: Marketing Director.
• Marketing Planning & Management
- Plan, Contribute and develop integrated marketing campaign to achieve KPIs;
- Own responsibility for the execution, and performance of all promotion and direct marketing plans;
- Develop and manage all Sales and Marketing materials and activities to facilitate engagement and communication across all channels;
- Contribute in projects of launching new products/services/centers. Conduct post launch evaluation analysis;
- Assist in identifying and pursuing new communication channels;
- Conduct survey of student feedbacks; analyze market and competitor’s information on a regular basis;
- Contribute insights and ideas and effectively communicate project status/challenges;
- Identify opportunities and risks, provides feedback and develops recommendations;
- Assist Marketing team through the completion of diversified secretarial and administrative duties to ensure for all marketing activities running effectively and achieve the monthly budgeted objectives;
- Run weekly meetings and set objectives for every team member;
- Monitor the timely follow-up on leads;
- Report weekly marketing performance.
• Marketing & Sales collaboration
- Ensure that all leads are entered in the system with the right form;
- Identify inefficiencies in the coordination between the marketing and the sales team with respect to final performance of TalkFirst.
- Attend the weekly customer insights meeting to identify the location marketing opportunities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Age: 27 - 35;
• Strong Digital Marketing strategy& experience;
• Understanding of core marketing principles;
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector;
• Good level of English and fluent in local language, require candidates with IELTS at least 6.0 or TOEIC at least 800;
• Showing interest in education in general and foreign languages in particular;
• Working full-time (5.5 days per week);
• Prefer candidate with smart-working style.
• Competitive base salary – negotiable - competitive
• Generous bonuses;
• Free English course at TalkFirst for long-serving staff members;
• Being provided with training on essential skills for long-term career developments;
• Opportunities to explore one of the most pleasant and stimulating working environments.