What We Can Offer
This position is responsible for the strategic development and execution of the broad and comprehensive “integrated marketing and external marketing communications,” with the purpose of ensuring that SPI continues to attract the new students throughout the year.
The position will work as the part of the support functions of the School, reporting to the Principal/Vice Principal/School Management (CEO), also this position needs to works collaboratively across functions and teams within the wider school community such as such as Principals, Admissions Team, ELL Team, Finance Personnel, and Operations Manager, adding value as a leader team beyond just the functional expertise.
1. Strategic Marketing:
- Develop the School’s marketing strategy to support the school’s growth;
- Contribute to the school’s annual Marketing Plan and budget, which is aligned to the school’s strategic and long-term development goals;
- Implement a comprehensive multi-channel prospective customer marketing program that supports effective customer engagement, retention and parent advocacy;
- Regularly monitor competitor performance to support the school’s development plan and marketing initiatives;
2. Tactical Marketing and Communications:
- Project manage the marketing and promotional activity for the school (including events, digital marketing, advertising, PR, sponsorship, etc.) which focuses on prospective parents;
- Maintain all digital marketing activities, including set up and management of accounts;
- Manage the marketing spend and ensure activities are planned and executed within agreed budgets;
- Work closely with the Office of Admissions and Events Coordinator to organize and promote admission events and align the required organization support;
- Maintain the content for the School’s website; identify opportunities for enhancement;
- Develop communication channels including use Social Media to promote recruitment and retention;
- Manage production of all external marketing collateral including direct marketing activities;
- Support the management of all PR based media relations relating to promotion of the school;
- Other duties assigned as may be requested by the Principal/Vice Principal/School Management/Operations ... from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related field required; Master’s degree is an advantage;
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, working in the educational field is an advantage;
- Knowledgeable of working with segmented customer base to implement customer focused strategies;
- Analytical skills, able to interpret multiple data sets to identify trends;
- Critically understand financial metrics, able to set budgets, assess P&L performance;
- A sound knowledge of the full marketing mix including strategy development and planning, campaign development, measurement and tracking;
- A comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing including website management and online advertising;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write high quality marketing materials in Vietnamese and English;
- Experience of using customer databases;
- Experience of using Content Management systems and of Social Media;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines, managing competing priorities;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to use initiative in challenging situations;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Well-developed public speaking and presentation skills;
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner;
- Commitment and contribute to the development of school, willing to learn and share the knowledge with others.
- Design skills.