Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Social Media Posting
- Events Planning
- Dealing with Suppliers for Marketing Material and other needs
- Reporting on Social Media Channels impact
- Phone Surveys for Feedback
- Participate in the preparation for upcoming events
- Contribute to ideas for new merchandise, designs, creative entertainment ideas.
- Contact and reserve, book venues for events.
- Handle INSTAGRAM, TELEGRAM and FACEBOOK marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for online Research directly related with the Finance Industry
- Monday - Friday (09:30am - 6:30pm / 1 hour break)
- Excellent working environment.
- Work-space Area: Central Location/ District 1 (Hybrid mode/work from home – Covid19 period)
- Bonus upon performance.
- Financial Services related industry
- Potential for career and promotion upon performance.
- Big opportunity to learn and expand in the industry.
- Probation 2 Months.
- Benefits (Social Insurance/Health)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Age 23-29
- Follow and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Performance skills
- Ability to generate original ideas
- A personable and confident manner
- Good research and interviewing skills
- Ability to take initiative and make quick decisions under pressure
- Team-working skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Polite and gentle communication with good manners.
- Ability to get on and connect with people, young and old, from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Native Vietnamese speaker (verbal and written)
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Marketing Degree is a plus