Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are seeking an experienced Marketing / Reputation Manager to work in a fast moving, highly acquisitive global group which designs, markets and sells a new luxury resort applied internationally successful vacation concept in Vietnam.
The individual will have responsibility for Marketing & Reputation management plan, implementation & effectiveness of the Company. We prefer candidate with high creativity ability and experience in the professionalism.
• Managing Marketing & PR for the company and activities within the marketing department
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with Company objectives
• Create monthly plan for all reputation and marketing activities
• Managing the Reputation management of the company.
• Deep understanding of content strategy and Online Reputation Management strategy.
• Crisis management understanding and resolution. (media, social media)
• Digital Marketing management – create plan for digital media, social media and manage all company digital assets.
• Mmanage, plan, create good engagement and provide creative ideas in social media channels
• Maintain and improve assigned target of members in social media networks
• Effectively collaborate with Internal and outside partners to facilitate digital marketing campaigns and activities, actively involved in SEO and link-building efforts
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Overseeing & Control Company’s marketing budget
• Planning & implementing promotional campaigns
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Initiate and operate toward generating sale locations for the sales teams
Media Relation -
• PR – mapping of the main Interest Groups and create a communication plan to each group.
• Take care and develop Company relationship with media - work closely with main media channels and different positions (Journalists, Chief editors etc)
• Create relations with journalists in all branches of the media.
• Detect public relations issues/ crisis as they emerge and address them directly.
• Answering enquiries from the press or other media representatives
• responsible for review and distributing press releases and news reports about ALMA
• Monitoring media coverage
• Attending public committee meetings as a representative of the Company or Organization
• Keeping up – to date with all issues that affect the Company
• Accompanying company leaders/ staffs on visits (events, meeting with press, meeting with important stakeholders or individual).
• Generating ideas to gain more media coverage
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 10 years’ experience of marketing management job with proven records.
Is experienced or able to cope with new market and new product
Strong media connection & crisis management
Well understanding about modern Marketing channels and tactics
A great team player
Is able to manage details
Confident and dynamic personality
Experience of working for a Multinational company is an advantage.
Performance oriented and can work under high pressure.
Fluent in English (both written and spoken).