What We Can Offer
• Assist in creation and implementation of the dealership’s marketing annual / quarterly / monthly plan; also maintains routine updates of the marketing plans.
• Conduct market research & competitor analysis when necessary along with customer database analysis and management. Keep close relationship with customers.
• Coordinate with other Departments to propose, monitor and analyze marketing promotion. Register promotions with Department of Industry and Trade. Update to related department and Accounting after registration.
• Assist in planning and executing Promotional events.
• Develop new ideas for reaching end user markets.
2) Advertising & Promotion
• Create Promotional & informational materials such as: press releases, brochures, print ads, TVC, etc.
• Monitor social media i.e. Facebook Fan page (daily basis). Others upon request.
• Support the development of the website; Keep website up to date as necessary
3) Customer Service
• Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales, maintain customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customers’ complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude to strengthen relationship with customers.
4) Other Duties
• As assigned
• Bachelor degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
• Adaptability & Creativity
• Extensive PR & event organization experience
• Good knowledge of Motocycle or Automotive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Fluent in English
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Good presentation skills
• Flexible working time
- Phone allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Long service award (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th year)
- Heath care package for employee and family
- Annual health check
- Support school fee for employee’s children
- 13th month pay
- Quarterly bonus (on business target achievement)
- Gift on occasion of new-born baby, marriage, condolences
Working place: Dist 2, HCMC.