Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Marketing Specialist is responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the PR and branding strategy, various online and offline Marketing activities and events.
This special career opportunity is dedicated for people who are passionate about and keen on making breakthrough changes in the education sector of Vietnam in order to nurture the next generations of leaders for the 21st century and beyond.
Report to: Marketing & Communication Manager
• Promote VinUni brand through a host of online and offline media channels
• Manage and execute Marketing and PR plans and implement them under guided direction and consultation
• Build plan and supervise agency to implement the overall digital marketing strategy, including setting up Marketing platforms and running them effectively and efficiently
• Responsible for writing Marketing & PR materials, including but not limited to sales letter, brochures, posters
• Maintain the presence of the university on social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) on a daily basis, following the Corporate Marketing’s guideline and under the Marketing Director’s direction
• Maintain the accuracy and updates on VinUni website, product sites and SEO pages
• Other assigned duties by the line manager
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication or related field is required. Having studying abroad experience is an advantage.
• Excellent writing skills
• Good at design thinking mindset/ Having knowledge and experience of producing video clips is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of different social media channels
• Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• Master a coherent, progressive and creative thinking; to have a spirit and passion for education; to be able to take prompt actions with determination and be ready to take on new challenges.
• Demonstrate values: Integrity, Inspiration, Impact, Innovation and Integration
English is the language of teaching and communication at VinUniversity. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least IELTS 6.5.