Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Corporate with the marketing team in SBUs, supporting teams in programs to launch campaigns on time and to budget.
• Conceptualize, develop and implement of digital marketing campaigns in-line with company vision and objectives to raise brand awareness of the company and its competitive advantages, generate sales lead and engage customers.
• Develop, implement, maintenance, track and optimize all digital marketing activities, which cover, but not limit to website, SEO/SEM, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn…), display advertising, content marketing and direct e-marketing.
• Create innovative content that can generate demand, educate customers on products/services and engage customers on innovative ways to drive brand awareness.
• Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, tracking, measuring, reporting, presenting findings and making recommendations on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Partner with analytics resource and sales operations team to show value of campaigns and provide a regular cadence of reports for campaigns.
• Identify trends, insights and optimize spend, performance based on the insights
• Manage, collaborate with third party counterparts such as media, creative and digital agencies, and influencers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having experience in SEM & SEO, digital advertising, social media, email marketing, artificial marketing and Google Analytics.
• Experience of conducting on-site and off-site SEO analysis and setting up and maintaining PPC campaigns.
• Good communication, analytical and organizing skills.
• Know graphic design or content strategy is a plus.