Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Marketing Supervisor plays proactive role to carry out Marketing programs within his/her assignment and support well to the team in departmental projects.
Part II: Key Accountabilities
(1) Annual Marketing Mix/Activity
(3) Commercial Initiative/Growth Initiative
For more details:
• Propose Marketing initiatives/Promotional campaigns to start building new strong Product awareness, Product favorability, productivity and generate Sales opportunities, including potential Co-Marketing solutions.
• Develop ideas and carry out events and related communication/marketing activities with reports to support sales; coordinate with related teams to creatively promote Brand and ensure the great look and feel at branch/SIP/Dealer level through standardized POSM (point of sales material) which are consistent with SVFC branding strategy and guidelines.
• Get align with other Business units (Sales, Product Development, Collection, Credit Operations, OPs etc) to generate integrated campaigns to support business success.
• Follows up on marketing results, to ensure that marketing objectives are met, within permitted budget constraints. Takes any necessary corrective action.
• Designs and composes, together with the line manager, all printed advertising, radio and television commercials, billboards, mailings and internal or external notices.
• Create and manage all contents of external activities
• Conduct market intelligence in terms of marketing initiatives/trends in the market as well as competitors’ marketing activities/initiatives and strategies;
• Other assigned tasks
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Education background: Bachelor degree in Marketing/Banking/Prof Comm./MarCom or related field
2. Minimum Experience: At least 3 years working experience in:
(+) Primary: Marketing and/or Marketing Communication
(+) Secondary: Channel marketing (Trade/Merchandising/ Activation/Promotion) and/or integrated advertising
3. Knowledge, Competencies, Skills
- Good understanding and practices of current integrated marketing concepts, strategy and sales opportunities.
- Good understanding and knowledge of marketing communications and research
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Be able to multi-task and adhere to timelines
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Have execution capabilities – engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing, process etc.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese