What We Can Offer
• Build and develop strategy/plan by setting up objectives, making plan and cost control for each campaign; and lead implementation of these strategies/plans, directly responsible for the brand’s health (consumer measures) and its in-market performance (volume, share and profitability).
• Manage new product launching development processing closely with related department, estimating new product sales forecast & production volume, and following daily stock and product’s performance to have suitable action.
• Responsible for marketing activity proposal, planning, supervising and tracking of A&P budget.
• Implement and control effective marketing activities to achieve sales and marketing objectives for the assigned brands within the agreed A&P budget.
• Tracking & control sales, stock & budget monthly of assigned brand and propose suitable programs to develop brand.
• Frequently join trade visit to update from the market: prices, new brands/ products, competitors, market trends, customer & consumer feedbacks.
• Work closely with the trade, sales, warehouse, finance, design & other relevant departments for effective implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Other tasks are given by BU Head.
• At least 3 year experiences at the same position in FMCG company, prior to baby product and milk powder.
• Experience in digital (especially fan-page management) is a big plus.
• Strong at brand management, consumers understanding, creative & strategic knowledge.
• Ability to multi-task and be proactive & independent in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Good communication skills both written and oral, presentation and negotiation skill in English.
• Good at problem analysis & solving skill.
* Working at IMV's Office in Phnom Penh.