Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop annual and multi-year marketing plans for the responsible spaces, ensuring consistencies with global and regional space strategies and key LBM processes
• Develop and implement marketing programs enabling the countries to achieve volume, Turnover and Gross margin goals in year.
• Develop, lead, drive and embed regional/ global marketing project and initiative to local market.
• Work with sales to understand market needs in the relevant market spaces including pricing, technical, packaging, label and training needs.
• Responsible for the monitoring and budget control of the ASP expenses to ensure effective spending.
• Manage the strategic pricing for the brand portfolio and work closely with the Country sales director to manage in country and in channel pricing to deliver GM and topline goals
• Develop marketing talent an capability for the country marketing team.
• Actively contribute as a member of the Country Leadership Team & ASEAN Marketing Leadership Team.
• Accountable for seeking approval for in-year material re-allocation of investments in sponsorships, advertisement, promotions, trade marketing, market research and product launches
• Knowledge management of market space trends, key customers and major competitors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong background in brand, category, channel, and distributor development
• Proven ability to turn strategies into actions - grow the business in a manner consistent with the agreed strategic direction
• Proven ability to lead, motivate, and develop people from diverse backgrounds. Proven ability to lead and drive global project
• Strong leadership, coaching, and motivation skills are needed, with an ability to enhance team performance
• A great team player who can facilitate, motivate, able to multi-task, adapt, influence, network, and inspire others
• Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to stimulate innovation and new efficient ways of working