Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Handle all recruitment process to ensure Driver supply from new Driver source for all cities with Shopeefood Vietnam operations
• Build action plan including but not limit to running ads, onboarding & training Drivers to acquire sufficient & quality candidates following target
• Work with other stakeholders to optimize onboarding process to ensure recruitment experience of Drivers
• Continuously improve quality of Driver Training & Drivers onboarding to effectively equip new Drivers with sufficient knowledge & know-how to start working, also initially build connection between Drivers with Shopeefood brand, Driver community & Driver support system.
• Follow up new Drivers until first order created and coordinate with Driver Planning in monitoring their performance in the first month at ShopeeFood.
• Ensure smooth reporting & dashboard as required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience with Salesforce platform or applications that support Customer Care Department is a plus
• High level of communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 1 year of proven record performance in relevant positions.
• High level of critical thinking, attention to details & numerical skill to keep track of performance & generate a report to top management
• High adaptation ability to cope with quick changing business situation
• Good communications skill, fluent in speaking & writing English
• Empathy to understand & find ways to connect with Drivers from various backgrounds
• Good team-player, high collaboration with all departments, open-minded & flexible align the process with counterparts from other functions
• Fast-learning & result-oriented to explore new solution for stretched target
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
At ShopeeFood, your benefits are our commitment, what you can get when joining us:
• Attractive salary package with annual performance review.
• 13th-month salary, annual performance bonus.
• Full Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance contribution.
• 14 annual leave days and 06 sick leave days
• Annual company trip, many company activities throughout the year.
• Annual health examinations.
• Regular internal training courses and programs.