Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In sum, you will:
- Guide our customers on parcel tracking questions;
- Implement company standard data rules, including but not limited to monitor, alert, and report of misaligned data.
- Scope with cross-functional team members for related/ assigned tasks.
We at Parcel Perform will always put the customer first. We want them to get the most out of our product and showcase the endless possibilities of our service. You will be the important human touch among their logistics data, challenges and how our product can support them. Such complexity can be hard, especially with a focus on good engineering practices. But that is ok. We aren’t here for ease anyway. We are here for people who want to operate at the next level in their careers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We at Parcel Perform believe in innovation, energy, and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop delivering an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us to inform the world. You need to feel the same way about our offering and bring along the following things:
- At least 1 year experience in Master Data or relevant field
- Good understanding of Supply Chain industry, esp. Logistics and high interest in e-Commerce last-mile delivery.
- Affinity to software solutions is a MUST.
- Proficiency in Excel (master of data management via pivot tools and functional skills).
- Good written and verbal english skills.
- Responsible for delegated tasks.
- Logically thinking and carefulness attitudes.
- Quickly adapt to change and be able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams.
- Open-minded, friendly and a strong willingness to keep learning and pushing yourself to higher and higher levels.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN!
- Competitive compensation package, and a preference for internal promotions.
- Opportunities to work alongside people from around the world that share the same passion and dedication.
- Unlimited leave plan, flexible working hours and open environment. Work From Home is available by request
- Premium insurance and annual medical checkup
- Free lunch, free fruit, snacks are provided.
- Weekly 1-1 catch-up for training and career development, team bonding events, various training programs.
- Locating in a quiet area with little traffic, full of natural light and within walking distance to many convenient facilities, our office in Ho Chi Minh City makes work-life integration to the fullest.