Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Do a good job in the command and control of the entire production process to ensure the continuity and balance of production operations.
3. Responsible for the implementation, tracking and coordination of production and material plans, timely understanding of problems in production, and ensuring smooth production
4. Familiar with pull production, improve inventory turnover, and organize appropriate production operations according to product process routes and their characteristics
5. Do a good job of horizontal contact with relevant departments according to the working procedures and put forward the definition requirements for inter-departmental disputes in a timely manner.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in related majors.
- More than five years of relevant work experience in production management in the electromechanical industry, more than two years of work experience in production planning.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Be able to accurately predict future trends and make accurate and detailed plans based on their own judgment.
- Proficient in MRP system or Oracle system, proficient in office software
- Strong coordination, organization and learning skills
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint….
- Fluent English communication skills.