Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Material Control Analyst is responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of materials from suppliers and within departments according to production schedule. Responsible for all day to day buying and planing activities focused on the procurement and delivery of assigned material and suppliers. Establish excellent relationships with all manufacturing partners across the site in addition to functional peers within the supply chain team and suppliers to ensure clear understanding of business performance goals and objectives
• Establish material plans that meet manufacturing requirements
• Provide rolling forecast to vendors to ensure smooth material supply
• Release and manage a high volume of purchase orders/scheduling agreements across multiple departments to ensure on time delivery
• Coordinate and execute scheduling activities for assigned part numbers using advanced planning system
• Execute MRP exception messages and plan all items in order to cover all demands
• Monitor material input to ensure the inventory level is of proper level, balance the material supply and maintain inventory replenishment
• Measure and analyze supplier performance and drive resolution on performance issues by understanding supplier capacities / capabilities
• Be responsible for key planning inputs, including lead times, minimum, maximum, fixed order, fixed lot multiplier quantities, days of supply
• Identify and eliminate slow moving and excess stock
• Coordinate closely with Logistics team to arrange raw material from supplier to warehouse
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Automotive industry knowledge or automotive mechanical knowledge is essential
• Experienced in developing and implementing successful Lean Material Systems and Operational Excellence.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business at a minimum
- Preferable to have Bachelors or advanced degrees in either supply chain, business or engineering.
• Good common sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies.
• Strong ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.