What We Can Offer
- Salary: Negotiation
- Full-time employee.
- Pay salary bi-weekly (2 weeks/1 time)
- Working from Monday to Friday (Sat & Sun off)
- Transportation pick up from Hanoi to Noi Bai.
- 13th-month salary, long-term service bonus
- Full coverage insurance for the family: children and spouse:
+ Accident insurance 24/7 will cover the medical, treatment in hospital…
+ Health insurance for the sick or disease treatment….
- Others benefit Wedding, Funeral, and Sick….
- Traveling, teambuilding, health check-up….
*** JOBS DESCRIPTION
- Perform the analysis of a wide variety of materials, including metals, plastics, and composites, and find new material
- Process and test materials to create a range of products used in aviation
- Have experience in heat treat processes
- Select materials for new products.
- Evaluate the cost-effectiveness of materials
- Research raw material and the possibilities for finished products.
- Assess if materials are resistant, they are to heat, corrosion, or chemicals.
- Test materials for electrical conductivity and renewability
- Use advanced processes to replicate the characteristics of materials.
- Modify materials in different ways to improve performance.
- Other tasks as the requirements of the Manager.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in stress analysis within the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent people and communication skills (written/oral).
- Self-motivated, logical thinker, and results-oriented problem solver.
- Experience with Solidworks or other 3D modeling packages
- Strong computer skills in MS office.
- English communication