Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Update safety stock level yearly or when there are changes;
- Calculate material demand for daily, weekly, monthly production plan;
- Make purchase requisition (PR) based on calculated material demand when it comes to re-order point;
- Make material forecasting for SPD every month;
- Update daily delivery plan and track supplier to assess suppliers;
- Monitor material analysis result to meet production plan punctually;
- Track expired materials and make material return report;
- Make list of material provision for Accounting Department quarterly;
- Make material balance to discuss first production time with related units when changing new recipe to minimize disposals;
- Well co-operate with team when making production schedule;
2. Regarding new materials:
- Unify material name (English and Vietnamese) with related units;
- Collect data to create item code for new materials and lock PR for no longer used materials;
- Calculate new material demand and make PR if documents are fully collected following QA regulation;
- Announce new materials for related units before receiving new materials;
3. Reporting & other tasks:
- Make and check monthly report other reports from superior’s request: proposal for CR, technical/trouble report, proposal for material disposal, etc.;
- Analyze monthly V-cost, F-cost and P-cost;
- Record, control documents, and support ISO 9001 system following unit regulation.
* LET'S EXPLORE INTERESTING ASPECTS ABOUT AJINOMOTO VIETNAM FROM TODAY!
- Experience the virtual visit to the Ajinomoto Vietnam factory at: bit.ly/AVN_thamquannhamay
- Discover more about us at: https://www.ajinomoto.com.vn
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Business Administration, Industrial Management, or related majors;
- Fluent English, and proficient in MS Office;
- Have knowledge of supply chain;
- Strong calculating and analytical skills;
- Be well-organized, meticulous, and have logical thinking, problem-solving, time management skills;
- Year of experience: Not required.
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.