Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Lead effort to reduce Columbia Sportswear material usages, by educating staff, improving pattern designs, improving factory cutting room efficiencies, and validating factory fabric usage calculations.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Acts as the subject matter expert on fabric usages within Columbia Sportswear and industry
• Educates LO merchandise teams and HO Sourcing/PD teams on marker creation and pattern design that maximize fabric utilization
• Develops best practices for factories to reduce fabric wastage and improve utilization, both in production and in costing
• Works with factories to assess cutting room operations and make process improvement recommendations
• Develops processes, tools, and knowledge to enable LO validation of factory fabric usages
• Provides pattern design and marker review support on price point and key styles to optimize fabric usage based on request and projects to maximize profit margins.
• Regular review and validation of all the standards related to Wastages, Sizing & Seam allowances and establishes the seasonal standards.
• Communicate with LO merchandising and HQ Product Engineers on usage related issues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Positive and Energetic
• Potential to grow to next level
• Self-starter or self-motivation
• Hunger for achievement (Competitive)
• Influencer + Facilitator
• Project & Process Management expert
• Emotional Intelligence
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, textile manufacturing or a related field.
• 7 – 10 Years of working experience in Garment Production & Processing , with specific experience in fabric cutting rooms
• In-depth Knowledge about Marker making and marker optimization software - Gerber - (System knowledge and Hands-on experience)
• Strong experience and understanding about material & textile, including fiber, yarns, knit and woven
• Strong knowledge about material manufacturing/ dyeing and finishing, Product Value engineering knowledge, Apparel marker efficiency, garment construction and production (Cutting process, garment sewing)
• Fluent & effective English communication (Speaking & Writing)