What We Can Offer
As a materials developer you will be working with a team of international and local writers and editors, to create and improve print and digital learning materials. You will have an opportunity to develop a broad range of skills: including syllabus planning, lesson writing and planning, and copy editing.
You should be a teacher who has a lot of classroom experience, and is interested in making the step up to the next level. Publishing experience is an advantage but is not essential.
• Writing lessons and study materials for a range of levels and age groups
• Preparing, reviewing and editing a range of educational, and marketing products
• Assisting with the planning of new activities, syllabi and courses
• Reviewing and editing materials for both quality and consistency issues.
• Assisting with the writing of educational print and digital content for a range of learner ages and abilities.
• Translating/interpreting Vietnamese and English documents (for local)
• Intermediate Spoken/Written English skill (CEFR: B2, IELTS 6.5+, or equivalent)
• 3+ years of recent teaching experience, and a solid understanding of learner needs and abilities
• An academic background in English/education/linguistics
• A meticulous, punctual and responsible work approach
• Good interpersonal skills, and ability to be a team player
• Intermediate skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Salary For Vietnamese national: 600$ - 1000$