What We Can Offer
As Program Assistant you are in charge of watching over all programs' activities of appointed program and making sure these programs go smoothly in order to better serve students, professors and Directors.
1. Manage administrative work of CFVG programs:
• Be the contact point for all students, including solving requests and issues relating to the courses, transcripts, grades, etc.
• Proposing efficient changes in the curricular for improvement of student satisfaction.
• Update schedule on EXCEL, e-campus and Google regularly based on schedule modification.
• Prepare attendance check and collect attendance records.
• Ensure the course materials and course schedule are updated on CFVG systems and inform students via announcement regularly.
• Update on the course grades after completion of final exams, informing the students about the grades and collaborate with other program assistant to plan for resist exam.
• Preparing for the exams: Collecting exam topics, exam format from the colleague and inform students, preparing logistics for the exam. After exam, scan all papers of students and collaborate with the colleague to send to the professors for marking.
• Preparing and send out student survey, collecting responses and finalize satisfaction report.
• Preparing course grade reports and semester grade books, proposing scholarship nominations and seek approval.
• Collaborating with Accounting department for tuition fee payment and other financial obligations and rewards for the students.
• Supporting with extra-curriculum activities for the students, especially the administrative work.
• Collect and gather all necessary information for local and international accreditation,
• Formatting the documents based on the provided template.
• Contacting and connecting the students for EPAS interviews.
3. Actively participate in CFVG program recruitment campaign:
- Work closely with Communication department to plan the recruitment campaign: joining Open Day and Information Day, gathering the application, provide information to potential students, planning the interviews, sending feedback...
• In coordination with Hanoi and Scientific Directors, plan recruitment days,
• Prepare slot for interview taking in account course, if any and extra activities in any,
• Check and screen candidates application to be sure everything is submitted and match with CFVG programs' requirements,
• Inform in advance and then remind candidates of the recruitment date-time-duration-location-modality,
• Contact alumnis to invite them to be a part of jury interview,
• If any, prepare the contract and payment for all jury members,
• After Jury decision, collect all individual and group evaluation, and prepare the report for final decision,
• Inform the candidates of the results,
• Keep track of candidate status and answers, inform Communication team and update recruitment files.
4. Other activities
+ Coordinate with business school staff to ensure alignment according to the criteria of accreditations;
+ Support and supply any information required for reports;
+ Participation at Business School activities when required;
• Bachelor in Administration
• Minimum of 5 years administration at international company or at University
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, other European language would be an advantage (especially for MBA program)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including advanced EXCEL skills
• Professional, reliable, organized, supportive, good interpersonal skills
Working hours: Full time from Mo - Fri 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
• Salary and incentives: to be discussed during interviews.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.