Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Provide the required engineering services including all deliveries within the time schedule, with the required quality, while ensuring compliance with Bühler related directives and EHS standards.
*** Essential Functions:
• Execution of scope of work as part of projects related with his specialization;
• Actively participate in Project Reviews or Project Meetings if required;
• Support Project Manager to ensure a proper project execution according the Bühler Project Management process;
• Resolve questions or problems that occur during the design and manufacturing as well as during installation and commissioning with support of a Project Manager;
• Track schedules to ensure his parts of the projects are executed completely and on time. Prioritise and manage work hours to support budgeted hours and scheduled due dates for projects;
• Capture return of experience and best practice, apply lessons learned;
• Any other duties as assigned by upper Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Customer focus;
• Sound judgment and decision making skills;
• Good problem solving skills;
• Ability to work in a matrix organization;
• Good written and oral communication skills;
• Industry and basic business knowledge.
• Higher technical education (Professional School / Technical College).
• English level: Conversational in business working environment.
• 01- 04 years as Engineer or proof of sufficient skills.
• Understanding of manufacturing principles
• AutoCAD 2D
• Operational effectiveness & Accountability
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Communicating with Transparency
• 3D Design (is an advantage for candidates)
• Project Cost and Finance Management
• Project Risk Management
• Contract Management