Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain design data documents on Windchill PLM system
- Read, interpret and update engineering drawings with GD&T
- Perform tolerance analysis at sub-system / system level
- Develop proto parts, build system and identify the issues and address issues in short period of time
- Defend design concepts on technical design reviews, refine designs to optimize ease of manufacturing and assembly
- Review part design with Suppliers and ensure part design meets manufacturing requirements
- Draft test protocols for Design Verification and Validation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2 - 6 years of experience.
• Experience in Mechanical Design Engineering, Sheetmetal design.
• Good skills in 3D concept development, 2D development drawings a must.
• Understand the customer requirements and suggest alternative feasible concepts.
• Manufacturing knowledge of various manufacturing process like sheet metal operations, welding & machining.
• Able to own complete product lifecycle (from concept to manufacturing) and able to interact with stake holders to get signoff.
• Very good knowledge in reusability of functional similar parts between different machines.
• BOM preparation, manufacturing drawings & Drawing standard knowledge.
• Very good experience in Structural and Model analysis.
• Hands on experience in Windchill (PDM tools).
• Strong knowledge in GD&T, Tolerance analysis and manufacturing process.
• Knowledge in Engineering Change Order Process & expertise in mechanical hardware selection.
• Shall lead the team and drive the project.
• Should have very strong English communication skill and team handling skills
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.