Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You as a Mechanical Designer will be a part of Hitachi Energy at Bac Ninh, Vietnam.
- The success candidate will be the part of HUB APMEA PT/ Engineering Team specialized in Power Transformers Design. Create and execute design of engineering solutions, include the preparation of drawings, calculations, bill of materials, engineering instructions and processes.
- Apply state-of-the-art design methods, tools and engineering practices to design development. Ensure quality deliverables on time and within estimated cost.
- Complete risk and opportunity assessments and reporting any contract, quality, program or cost issues for resolution.
- Communicate engineering designs and processes to internal stakeholders and actively contribute to design reviews and customer project meetings. Collaborate with Supply Chain for input on vendor documentation, bids and evaluation of proposals, materials and equipment. Explore & implement new transformer materials.
- Work closely with Electrical Designer, Product Engineers, Project Managers and Operations staff to deliver designs in a timely manner with high quality deliverables that meet customer expectations.
- Provide training and support to entry-level team members, participation in HUB/local factory design concept reviews, technical seminars, design quality meetings.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in design of mechanical parts of transformer or industry equipment.
- Initiative, creativity and great attention to detail.
- Experience on AutoCAD, Microsoft office and tools.
- Experience in Simulation or software development (Creo) would be advantageous.
- Good verbal and written English are Must.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com