Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● To interact with the customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes.
● To perform activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements.
● To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements.
● To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project.
● To provide technical guidance to junior developers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Good working experience in Part modelling, Manufacturing drawing creation and surface modelling in Solid works/UG
● Quality related knowledge is a must, e.g. complying with international standards, regulatory requirements, GMP requirements and other industry best practices.
● Strong knowledge and ability to lead risk management process as per ISO 14971, GD&T, Tolerance analysis and Experience in Statistical analysis.
● DFM & DFA review with suppliers and develop Proto & manufacturing sample builds.
● Test Fixture: Test Protocol development
● Experience in medical device domain/ Disposables is preferred
● Strong Verbal and written communication skills.