Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position is a battery cell development oriented “Li-ion based Battery Cell mechanical part manager”. Main responsibility includes designing and validation of battery cell mechanical parts (components) including terminals, packaging, and safety devices. The Battery Engineer will work closely with other engineers as part of a fast-moving R&D team. Expected duties include to meet cost and performance targets, planning and executing component validation tests, and co-working with Package R&D Center cross-functionally.
*** Responsibility Description:
■ Perform Development and Design Validation Testing on battery cell components and assemblies, for cylindrical, prismatic EV oriented battery cell
■ Document changes to component designs and specifications
■ Complete technical reports and communicate results to the broader team
■ Develop world-class vendors for battery cell mechanical parts, assemblies and test equipment
■ Lead teams in a systematic approach to resolution using data-driven analysis / decision making
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
■ +8 years of experience in Battery Cell mechanical parts, Components development role
■ BS+ Mechanical Engineering, or Battery related majors
- Devote yourself to a dynamic & professional working environment
- Coordinate & cooperate with the best talents from all over the worlds who are working in VinGroup globally.
- Get an attractive remuneration package that deserves to your contribution.
- Premium health care policy from VINGROUP & VINMEC International Hospital
- Be a member of Vingroup, one of the TOP non-state-owned enterprises in Asia
- Accommodation + Transportation + Schooling + Relocation + Home leave + Holiday…ect