Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Function & Responsibility
The ideal candidate should be a quick learner who is able to work in a fast-paced environment that produces gas line weldments, primarily for the Semi industry. Responsible for performing engineering design for sales orders, new product design and ECR's (engineering change requests) of a complex nature. Engineer produces manufacturing drawings, and manufacturing plan including routers, cut checklist for saw operations and BOMs. Collaborate with internal stakeholders balancing technical, schedule, and cost requirements.
• Creating 3D & 2D drawings using SolidWorks and BOM for production.
• Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software. SOLIDWORKS
• Add manufacturing notes, dimensions, and conversions to customer supplied drawings
• Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, design fixtures for manufacturing quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
• Monitor, update and control all mechanical drawings and documentation
• May check completed drawings for accuracy and completeness.
• Resolves problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies, or concepts.
• Works with management and production staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
• Maintains a working knowledge of new technologies which may improve operations and develops recommendations accordingly.
• Performs routine engineering solutions for design problems that require simple stress analysis, strength of materials, interchangeability, manufacturing methods and cost reduction.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing in English.
• The ability to interact with all levels of management both internally and within customer/vendor base.
• Computer literate with strong knowledge of SolidWorks and Microsoft office.
• Knowledge of GD&T and drafting practices is a MUST
• Proficient with large assemblies, configurations, properties and drawing attributes.
• Understanding of revision control and design process.
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to plan, organize and work successfully on simultaneous projects.
• Finish requirements and tolerances for manufacturing knowledge.
• General knowledge of machine shop and welding process helpful.
• Ability to design workflows, BOM’s and procedures.
• Requires a Bachelor Degree in engineering or related field. Education may be substituted with applicable work experience.
• 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities ideally in a like industry.
• You will be entitled to 15 working days of annual leave/year
• Fixed 13th month salary
• 14th month bonus: this bonus will be based on KPI
• Work only 2 Saturdays in a month
• Shuttle bus from HCM & Bien Hoa to company
• Transportation & house allowance, PVI insurance.