Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Operate, control and plan for both corrective/preventive maintenance of vehicle, equipment and machinery
Troubleshoot, investigation and making report to prevent repeated trouble
Plan and check general maintenance and periodic maintenance works
Plan and Control spare part for equipment at area in charge
Supervise or give instructions/trainings workers for maintenance work
• Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
• Study, contribute continuous improvement on equipment and system.
• Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required.
• Co-operate with other departments in performance the relevant works
• Implement the assigned work from the Department's Management.
• Support engineering team to carry out the project as planned.
• Complying with safety procedures and policies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Manufaturing Mechanical Engineering/Machining Designing Engineering, Automotive Engineering
- Graduate from Civil engineering
- Experienced is acceptable
- Good at English and Vietnamese communication
- Excel, Autocad (2D), Solid word, Inventor
- Hardworking and eager for learning new things
- Attractive salary package
- Fixed 13th salary month
- Variance bonus depending on operation of company (quarterly bonus)
- Salary increment reviewed annually based on market trend and performance
- Equipped with huge professional knowledge of heavy manufacturing
- Company meals & Convenient commuting provided – only one hour from HCM or Vung Tau by company bus
- Compulsory insurance as Law regulated, 24/24 Insurance, Health care Insurance
- Sustainability and compliance and safety focus working environment