Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Interface with customers to establish and maintain continuous positive relationships.
• Support customer on daily operation, process and technical issues.
• Carry out installation/commissioning/upgrading/maintenance of Tetra Pak processing equipment.
• Maintains and administrates customer files, reporting responsibilities for maintenance activities.
• Work with Technical sales to promote maintenance services, parts, components & equipment sales. Support for project team in pre-project and implementing stage.
Language & Education
• Recognised engineering qualifications, prefer mechanical background
Professional skills & Experience
• Experience in related industry, minimum 2 years.
• Strong technical hand on skills for maintenance of heavy equipment
• Having experience in installation and maintenance of flow components and/or machines.
• Required computer skills: AutoCAD, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook...)
• Strong communication skills
• Responsive to customer needs.
• Team worker.
• Service orientated.
• Culturally sensitive.
• Resourceful and creative in developing solutions to on site problems.
• Basing HCM office and willing for frequent service travel
• Competitive Base salary
• Lunch/ Transportation/ Travelling and Phone allowances
• 13th month salary
• Performance bonus; Overtime pay
• Health insurance for employee and 3 dependants (spouses, children, biological parents)
• 15 days of annual leave
• Working hours: 40hrs/ week
• Training and development-focused, supportive and open working environment