What We Can Offer
1. Responsible to the Senior Engineer for the preparation of design as per codes / standards and client’s specifications, requisitions for materials, equipment, valves, etc., and for the timely completion of each planned engineering activity assigned to him.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To interpret engineering flow schemes and piping symbols.
2. To generate isometric drawings and weld mapping.
3. To perform material take-off from piping isometric and layout drawings.
4. To perform piping stress analysis.
5. To select appropriate piping material.
6. To conduct line checking.
7. To compute pipe support weight.
8. To monitor hydrotesting, flushing and air blowing.
9. To check test package.
10. To maintain a proper record and filing of all incoming/outgoing drawings.
11. To maintain a proper record and filing of all field changes.
12. To monitor the progress and expedite on the small-bore weld map preparation and maintain a proper record of the weld maps prepared.
13. To ensure that all data entry into the ISOMAN.
14. To prepare isometric drawings and weld maps as and when required.
15. To update and incorporate all field changes on to the isometric drawings.
16. To liaise with clients on engineering matters related to project.
17. To carry out engineering calculations and or design as and when required.
18. To provide technical and engineering support for the project.
19. To plan & prioritize pipe fabrication & installation on site.
20. To carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor or higher management.
1. Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2. More than 10 year experiences in oil & gas and petrochemical plants
3. Have participate at least 3 times in turn around
4. Proficient in English
5. Good analytical skill
6. Have supervisory experience
7. Familiar with order and standards such as ASME, API, ISO...