What We Can Offer
- Generate, modify and store detail drawings of new or existing products design in company database whenever required
- Creation and maintenance of BOM or part list for projects on new or existing products
- To establish communication links and work closely with HQ Technical department on development of new products, qualification, transition and production trial run; improvement on existing products, design related issues, and special requests from customers
- Undertake costing study of new products and perform feasibility study of localization projects.
- Part & component sourcing, selecting and managing suppliers to achieve competitive cost, quality and delivery performance to obtain the maximum benefit for the Company.
- Provide technical support to local production including setting up new production line, maintenance of plant equipment and sourcing of spare parts, technical inspection on new sample from local suppliers, when required.
- Secure and analyze market information to support purchasing decisions
- Understand and manage the product life cycle of new or existing parts from conceptualization, design, prototyping, testing, article coding and release for sales and production
- Provide technical and engineering support to the company’s Business Units (sales, sales support, claims and customer engineering), Procurement, Quality and After Sales Field Service departments in terms of technical and design clarification, customized requests and alterations
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions
- Required to travel on a regular basis.
2. Able to use CAD software for product design and drawing preparation, preferably Solid Works
3. Good analytical and calculation in product design and mechanical engineering
4. Experience in Manufacturing and Production
5. Minimum between 3-5 years of working experience
14 days annual leave.
13th salary and performance bonus.
Compulsory insurance and private healthcare scheme.
Team building activities.