Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Job Descriptions:
• Perform on-site installation of systems & equipment, maintenance & repair services.
• Provide support to maintenance supervisor including technical assistance, equipment troubleshooting, and maintenance initiated projects.
• Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment
• Provide technical instruction and assistance to customers regarding installation, repair and maintenance at customer's sites.
• Perform administrative functions such as: writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
• Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
• Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within approved standards.
• Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of oil & gas equipment.
• Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records.
• Prepare bidding documents.
• Perform any additional duties as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
• 1 year of experience in oil & gas projects or refinery overall maintenance projects is preferable.
• Good level at communication in English both oral and written
• Efficiency with Computer skills
• Extensive travel to and from projects and various field assignments will be required.
• Social insurance, Medical insurance and Unemployment insurance as per regulation
• 24hrs Accident Insurance
• Annual Medical check up
• Opportunities to challenge in professional and working environment
• 13 month salary + bonus according to work capacity
Please send your application CV via VietnamWorks
* Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
Applications will be on first come first serve basis.