Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
• Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
• Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports, and design specifications for electrical
building systems and equipment.
• Drawing up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents.
• To coordinate and schedule / plan the projects with support staff to ensure timely completion.
• Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
• Ensuring a safe, positive work environment.
HCM Office: Cao ốc văn phòng Sài Gòn Prime, 1O7 - 1O9 - 111 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Hà Nội Office: Tầng 10, Tòa nhà 3D Creative, Số 10 Duy Tân, Phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have knowledge about Air - conditioning & Mechanical Ventilation, Plumbing and Drainage, Fire Fighting System
- Having experience over 2 years for M&E field, but fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Good in English, MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Good in Revit software. This will be an advantage.
- Willing to work under high pressure at site.
- Positive attitude, responsible and hard-working
- Salary will be discussed.
- Just interview candidates are suitable with the qualification requirements by English.