Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Plan and execute scheduled maintenance programs for static and rotating equipment in the facility.
- To ensure the maintenance activities are done within the allocated budget.
- To ensure all the maintenance activities / records are recorded and maintained in CMMS (MAXIMO).
- Prepare a monthly maintenance report.
- Execution of equipment upgrading projects, GT/ GE requirements, other new installations within the facilities.
- To ensure the availability of spare parts needed for routine and non routine maintenance activities.
- Follow up all the preventive maintenance schedules for each maintenance section
- Standardize and follow up all the maintenance checklist, that it is in line with equipment Manual and ISO and IMS (industrial management system)
- Evaluate and analyze the implementation of preventive maintenance and the result, comparing with the minimum plant unavailability target. .
- Maintain all the maintenance support tools, update and maintain well (procedure, document, drawing, tools, safety equipment) by doing the internal audit, inspection or reports.
- For service contract of maintenance, problem analysis, technical specification.
- Verify and follow up the predictive maintenance schedule for each maintenance section and evaluate /analyze the result to plan the corrective action before the equipment fail.
- Review and define the yearly maintenance budget from each section to be proposed to the Maintenance Department head and control the expenses.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferable or equivalent in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in plant operations and maintenance especially in chemical or industrial gas industry.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Good leadership, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Why Join Us?
Air Liquide strives to offer its employees a total rewards package that contributes to a positive work environment and supports the well-being of all our employees and team members. We are driven by our Environmental Social Governance objectives and regularly review our benefits to ensure that we’re offering you a competitive package. At Air Liquide, we listen to our employees’ expectations. We create an engaging environment, diverse and inclusive, that allows employees to grow and to thrive.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive remuneration and benefits package including:
- Base salary
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance/Healthcare
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Learning opportunities
- Mobility opportunities
**We thank you for your interest in Air Liquide. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in a detailed resume, including reasons for leaving for past employment. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**