Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Performs the on-site service and repair of equipment.
• Must meet at least 90% of Estimated Repair Times
• Interfaces with other departments.
• Follows standard OSHA, EPA and Company safe practices on all work assignments.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for cost savings.
• May be asked to train other employees.
• Able to fill in the position of Technical Specialist whenever required and delegate task accordingly.
• Must be able to read electrical & mechanical drawings and technical manuals.
• Ability to interpret technical manuals details during trouble shooting/repairing of manufacturing equipment
• Responsible to manage waste generated from any work that is performed.
• This includes but is not limited to:
o Remove hazardous waste HEPA filters / pre filters and put in proper bags and clean up the area after work is done.
o Transport the hazardous waste HEPA filters / pre filters with proper bags to WWT. Contact WWT Associates when dropping off the filters.
o Move full waste drums back to WWT and make sure drum is properly labeled and dated. Drum cannot be over 882 lbs. Work with WWT Associates and/or EHS to make sure the drum is properly labeled.
o Responsible for adherence to all safety procedures, good housekeeping standards, and the wearing of PPE.
o Notify EHS Department if there are questions or concerns with the management of hazardous waste.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
• Knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to read prints and suggest modifications as required.
• Proven Mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of Mechanical, Vacuum Systems and Robotic.
• Ability to follow Safe Work Practices.
• Capable of following LOTO
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skill.
• Able to complete at least 50% of the Schedule PM’s
• Must be capable of entering data or pass downs into/from the CMMS system.