What We Can Offer
- Inspect castings and machining parts for compliance with engineering drawings, specifications, standards, and good manufacturing practices. Generate inspection reports and corrective action reports as necessary; Cooperate with suppliers in order to inspect cast and machined products to ensure quality requirements and manufacturing processes in good conditions. This is like monitoring a partner's production processes.
- Conduct a thorough inspection with the supplier for any new part per UCC specification and drawings. Review, verify and approve 1st article inspection reports when submitted by the supplier; When a new product is available, strictly inspect the sample product. Check and approve the measurement report submitted by the supplier.
- Coordinate with suppliers and the 3rd Party to arrange for necessary testing per UCC drawings and specifications, as required.
- Conduct routine production processes inspection for continuous improvement. Address non-conformances discovered during inspections via corrective action reports and follow up until closure. Provide investigation findings and recommendations to UCC and the suppliers; Check and supervise the partner's production processes and support them improve the process. Coordinate solving arose problems.
- Maintain Quality Assurance files including supplier inspection reports, certificates, pictures, procedures, specifications and other relevant documents. Maintain an updated list of supplier’s calibrated test equipment as required; Urge supplier in QA activities such as quality assurance documentation and testing of measuring equipment.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties, as assigned.
- Have prior working experience (> 7 years) with castings, machining processes or steel fabrications, in both Production Engineering and QC/QA sectors.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and interpret technical instructions.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Fluent in Vietnamese language with good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills in priority and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working experience with AWS or ASME welding code is preferred.
- Can speak Chinese is an advantage.
- Competitive salary will be offered according to qualifications and benefits according to company rules and regulations and under Vietnam regulations (this will be discussed in the interview round).
- Social insurance – Health insurance – Unemployment under Vietnam regulations.
- Healthcare and accident insurance.
- Other benefits under company regulations.
- The Candidate will be based in DK Engineering’s Hanoi Office.