Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsibility for Product Engineer works in application project, delivering the technical proof of design topics to meet product specifications.
- Responsibility to deliver cause-and-effect relations (between product characteristics and functions) and specification of product characteristics that should be verified and validated by using theoretical knowledge, calculation, simulation, experiment and testing.
- Support production plant for problem solving, risk assessment or any product engineering topics related.
- Technical project and work packages responsibility with on time, on spec and on budget.
- Responsibility for documentation of acquired knowledge in reports and/or models, update product drawing and record in the DRBFM (design review based on failure mode) and DFMEA (design failure mode and effects analysis) in order to exchange and transfer to other colleagues.
If you would like to apply for this job, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://link.do/5RdCT . The direct applications via that link will be prioritized.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong knowledge in engineering mechanics, such as Structural analysis (Statics, Dynamics), Strength of Materials, Fracture and Fatigue.
- Skillful use of calculation/simulation tools, e.g. Matlab, FEM softwares (Abaqus/ANSYS/…)
- Knowledge in tribology, wear, Friction, and/or statistical techniques are appreciated
- Knowledge and experience in FMEA, DRBFM and/or 8D are preferable.
- Responsiveness, Agility, Willingness to take over responsibility
- Good communication skills (including good command of English writing and speaking)
- Ability to work cooperatively with supervisors, co-workers, customers, and others in a team environment displaying mutual trust and respect.
- Analytical and structured thinking
***Education & Experience:
Fresh Bachelor or Master graduate in engineering fields (mechanical, automobile, mechatronics, aeronautics) OR
Bachelor degree with 6+ yrs. experience/Master degree with 4+ yrs. experience/PhD in engineering fields (mechanical, automobile, mechatronics, aeronautics)