Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Medical support for external stakeholders
- Build and maintain scientific trust-based relationships with KOLs.
- Share on label data with HCPs, discussing all aspects of the data in a scientific, objective and balanced way.
- Respond to unsolicited requests for medical information about unapproved Zuellig products or unapproved uses of approved products
- Work with HCPs in scientific activities that help advance disease understanding
- Build Zuellig relationship with key external stakeholders by providing scientific support.
2. Medical support for internal stakeholders
- Understanding of local medical community, clinical practice trends and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment.
- Collaborating based on forward-thinking medical projects identified in strategic brand planning.
- Provide scientific support at Zuellig sponsored educational events.
- Conduct appropriate Zuellig staff training & development on information regarding current clinical data and emerging trends in medical practice within therapeutic categories.
- Participate in local Brand teams to contribute knowledge and needs from the field, give feedback on medical plans and suggest ideas for studies and learn new medical news on the product and disease area.
- Attend skill forum meetings and trainings.
3. Knowledge of therapeutic category
- Update the latest scientific knowledge and developments in defined domains of expertise.
- Attend relevant scientific congresses.
4. Manage medical team
- Manage the medical team and develop each of the member of the team
- Lead the strategic planning for medical activities in relevant therapeutic areas
- Be a model role in compliance custodian for scientific information.
- Maintain medical excellence and develop SOP, guideline to improve medical process
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to execute business requirement
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experienced in a similar role will be an advance.
- Strong scientific, medical, and technical skills in Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellence organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team internally
- Ability to engage customer relationship building skills
- Management skills and ability to coach and development teams
- Ability to use computers (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) and related technology efficiently