What We Can Offer
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position shall serve as a combination of different roles of Medical Advisor, Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person and Local Training Manager.
1. Medical Advisor:
This position holder should:
• Be adequately qualified medical and scientific professional, who serves as a scientific information resource to internal and external stakeholders for the purpose of providing accurate, credible and fair balanced scientific information with the goal of optimizing patient care and treatment outcomes;
• Be accountable as the responsible person in handling medical queries and medical-related matters and by responding to unsolicited requests for medical information from HCPs and the scientific community;
• Contributing to medico-marketing strategy including development of resources;
• Medical material preparation, review, approval and implementation;
• Provide high quality medical and scientific support, education and training;
• Scientific literature monitoring;
• Provide cross-function interactions and support.
As Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR), this position shall:
• Be a qualified person responsible for overall pharmacovigilance system for the medicinal products of the company in Vietnam;
• Within the role of Local Safety Officer having key responsibility of ensuring that the local PV activities are managed in compliance with local regulations and company policies/procedures at a local, regional and global level;
• Accountable for having the local PV system in place, including ensuring that the local signal detection and reporting meets procedurally defined timelines for management of safety information.
• He/she should present appropriate proficiencies and good English language, training records and experience in pharmacovigilance, knowledge of the pharmacovigilance system and understanding of national regulatory requirements;
• Other competencies are solid presentation skills, negotiation and problem solving techniques, effective using of medical information and publications, ability of implementing all external and internal regulations, guidelines and gained professional intelligence.
Other Needed Educational Background /Knowledge
• Medical or Pharmacy University graduated;
• Advanced English knowledge;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer;
• 5 or more years in similar position
• Experience and willingness to work in an international matrix organisation.
• Ability and willingness to quickly adjust to new situations in a continuously developing environment.