Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for Diag’s Product development, Medical Marketing plan to successfully launch & commercialize products & services including P&L mgt. Medical Marketing content training for other departments as well as in fields support for sales team.
1. Product Development: Lead project team to develop product portfolios & pipeline to catch up business
opportunities in the market and drive the implementation
2. Medical Marketing/Product Management: Build and deliver the Medical Marketing plan to effectively
manage the product performance including prelaunch, launch and post launch initiatives.
3. Financial Management: Manage P&L effectively as well as provide good guidance for sales team to focus on
4. KOLs Management: Develop a strong KOL management plan
5. People Management:
• Develop and execute annual individual development plans to enhance performance on the job, and one
which identifies knowledge and skills gaps based on business and career goals.
• Enhance performance of marketing team members through establishment of a performance dialogue
with evaluation of direct reports and input into evaluation of indirect reports, including regular coaching
and feedback; formal identification and satisfaction of training needs, personal development planning,
talent management, and succession planning.
• Address identified needs or issues through people development plans.
• Effective Succession plan
6. Training: Develop comprehensive medical marketing training plan on Product knowledge, Disease
knowledge and driving the implementation.
7. In-Field support: To deliver KOL mgt plan as well as supporting CFT in term of medical marketing context.
8. Enterprise Leadership: Demonstrate good behaviors in align with company's core values thru leading by
9. Compliance: Follow company's code of conduct and drive the compliance culture within the organization
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor or master's degree in Health/Science/Pharmaceutical or Medical disciplines
• Multi-national companies experience at healthcare industry
• At least 3-4 years’ experience in Marketing/Commercial management
+ Preferred Experience: Pharma/Medical devices/laboratory medical technique
• Business development experience will be a plus
+ Skills Required:
• Conversant in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing)
• Problem solving-skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Training skills
• Leadership capabilities
• Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)