What We Can Offer
• Execute call plans to deliver the right message to the right HCPs with the right frequen-cy and Executes calls reports and record on the system in time and aligned to FFE KPI.
• To improve productivity through delivery of Quality Target to Quantity (QTQ) objectives.
• Serves as a key Sandoz resource to the HCPs, to respond to their enquiries, ensure that Sandoz products are accessible to more patients.
• To achieve FFE KPI about coverage, frequency, day in field and deliver HCP centric ac-tivities within operating budget.
• To be responsible for downloading new version of promotional material, key messag-es...in company Ipad for detailing effectively.
• To promote defined our products according to campaign briefs and policies to gain for-mulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
Stakeholders relationship and Territory management
• Make effective territory plan and execution to ensure high market performance
• Build a network of HCPs by visiting existing and new HCPs, categorize based on ther-apeutic area based on their needs, and promote the products
• Identify, research, and contact prospective HCPs and build positive relationships that will generate future performance and repeat business.
• Deploy and use the approved marketing and product promotional materials and pro-grams; facilitate pull through activities.
• Ensure to give on time feedback to the marketing team on all marketing campaigns im-plemented.
• Give HCPs’ feedback, and publicly information on competitor activities to the marketing team so that they can respond to changing market conditions and HCP needs.
• Undergo compliance training and ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance to the company policies.
• Responsible for effective administration of the territory based on agreed plan
• Ensure high quality record keeping & on time updating of report systems, daily commu-nication with administrative systems and timely processing of expenses.
• Maintain quality data in key HCP database
• Effectively communicate with colleagues in the territory and relevant members of other teams in order to understand, maximize and drive territory performance.
• Exhibit teamwork, mentor new members in team and accomplish team projects
• Perform other task as assigned by the company
Prefer 1-2 years of experience at the same position within pharmaceutical industry