Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is to supports company objectives by developing & executing medical plans. The incumbent is accountable to provide input and to elaborate, to compile and to deliver the agreed medical-scientific objectives. The tasks may arise but not limited to the following areas:
• Develops and supports execution of medical and product training programs to meet sales and organizational needs.
• Updates medical trends of key and relevant therapeutic areas to key salespersons to assist them in development.
• Assists marketing and sales function in answering medical/product questions from doctors/pharmacist/end-users/sales force.
• Supports sales force by providing medical information or clinical studies requested by physicians, key opinion leaders, key pharmacists and other important customers.
• Develop and execute HCP engagement activities which build reach, drive recommendation and advocacy amongst target HCPs
• Liaise with Client’s medical department to understand strategy, ensure alignment and seek advice / support / training.
• In relation to the above adapt and deploy scientific content provided by Client’s medical department
• Contribute to medical budget preparation & management
• Gives medical input in key projects / marketing plans /activities as required; supports marketing & sales force to organize CMEs, medical events, symposia upon request.
• Builds good relationship with key opinion leaders and key medical organizations nationwide to drive Healthcare Professional (HCP) endorsement and advocacy.
• Stewardship and compliance role providing oversight to interactions involving HCPs, Healthcare Organization, Patients and Patient Organizations
• Support the Director of Sang Pharma to ensure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations at local and international levels
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education & Training
• College graduate. Doctor of Medicine degree will have an advantage.
• Knowledge of Vietnamese Law & Regulations
• Fluent in English
• Communication skill.
• Negotiation skill
• Interpersonal skill
• At least 3 years work experience in the same position.
• Computer literacy and knowledge of window - bases software
Key Working Relationship
• Marketing Department, Finance Department, Sales Department.