What We Can Offer
- Perform Re-insurance process for cases over GVL’s Authority acceptance limit (included Sum Assured/ Loading / Exclusion limit…)
- Handle Claim re-underwriting process, POS re-underwriting process with timing, accuracy & effectiveness
- Participating in pending control and closing pending review to ensure the business is maximized in balance with risk management;
- Participating in individual and group business and providing support to resolve complex and/or high sum assured cases, NBU relating complaints.
- Setting up and monitoring operations of Medical Service Centers & Panel doctors to reach Department objectives.
- Effectively building and maintaining relationship with other related sections/department & outsiders (if any) to effectively handle all job assigned;
- Duties as and when assigned by supervisor to meet the Objectives of Division and the company.
- University degree, Medical or Underwriting background is priority.
- LOMA 281, 291 are priority
- At least 3 years of experience in NBU/Life Operations
- Experience in Claims is preferred
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese both in speaking and writing
- Meticulous, organized and able to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly committed and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Good initiative and team spirit
- Knowledge in computer software and using computer system