Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Megazone Vietnam is currently seeking a qualified Technical Manager to join our team. This position entails both technical responsibilities and a leadership role. The successful candidate will oversee and support multiple engineering teams, focusing on project management, technical problem-solving, and the development of innovative technologies. Proactive engagement in pilot projects to create technical solutions and effective communication with our headquarters in Korea are also essential aspects of this role. The ideal candidate is a problem-solving-oriented technologist with a genuine passion for leveraging emerging technologies to address complex enterprise challenges.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Ideate and sign-off technical strategies for new product development.
• Stay updated on new technologies and analyze the latest technical trends to enhance the company's technological competitive advantage.
• Conduct technical audits on projects, providing strategies for improvement.
• Offer technical guidelines for engineers, supporting their professional development.
• Adhere to DevOps methodologies and principles, implementing methods to enhance product quality.
• Collaborate with the QC (Quality Control) team to ensure high-quality products and IT services.
• Detect technical issues and seek efficient solutions to solve it.
B. Project Management
• Plan and manage multiple projects, ensuring product and service quality before client delivery.
• Establish a cooperative organizational structure, ensuring timely project completion, proactively identifying potential risks, and making a risk assessment with preventative measures.
• Supervise projects by utilizing measurable metrics and tools like Jira and Confluence.
C. Engineer Teams Management
• Optimize the efficiency of engineering teams, focusing on the performance and development of each team member.
• Distribute appropriate resources and enhance technical expertise through the organization of training sessions.
• Evaluate engineers' performance using metrics for training purposes, engaging in professional exchanges to enhance their proficiency.
D. Communication and Reporting to Korean Headquarters.
• Regularly report on each team's work progress to the higher-level manager, communicate with departments at the headquarters in Korea and subsidiaries in other countries.
• Establish a reporting system to facilitate efficient cooperation with the headquarters and other Global Delivery Centers (GDCs).
• Review technical guidelines provided by the headquarters and influence technical strategies for the Company with a high-level of expertise and knowledge.
Your skills & qualifications:
• Able to work on-site in Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in software engineering, computer science, or a relevant field.
• 10+ years of experience in Technical lead and project management.
• Organizational and team leader skills.
• Good communication in Vietnamese and English, both written and verbal.
• Strong software/system engineering technical skills, with expertise in relevant programming languages, platforms, or tools.
• Ability to understand and present complex technical topics to both technical and business leaders.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a logical and analytical mindset.
• Strong foundational knowledge of Application Architect.
• Ability to communicate with other positions such as DA, TA, DBA, etc.
• Experience with DevOps tools and methodologies.
• Experience in configuring and managing CI/CD environments.
• Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.).
• Have basic knowledge of Micro Service Architecture.
• Have basic knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Magento, etc.
• Able to communicate in Korean (or who have lived and worked in Korea)
• The candidate who worked in the global working environment
• The candidate who is constantly willing to learn new technologies and frameworks